Is there a mortgage advantage for disabled people?
There are many advantages to obtaining housing loans to ensure that people with disabilities are homeowners. Banks that provide housing loans with disabilities apply low interest rates to people with disabilities applying for the loan. Individuals with disabilities may apply to private banks as well as state banks to obtain housing loans.
Who can benefit from disability housing loan?
Only people with certain characteristics can benefit from the disability housing loan. The percentage of people with disabilities in the application process helps some banks to create options for the loan. Interest rates and maturity vary in credit options.
The salary for each disabled person is the main condition for benefiting from the disability housing loan. The person applying for a disability housing loan shows his salary as collateral. According to the banks, the types of loans available to individuals may vary.
What are the conditions for obtaining a disability housing loan?
There are certain conditions that individuals with disabilities apply for housing loans. These conditions vary according to the banks. It should be kept in mind that there may be special conditions for banks in addition to the basic conditions of obtaining disabled housing loans.
- The main requirement for applying for a disability housing loan is that the person receives a disability pension.
- An individual with a disability pension must be insured for at least six months to apply for a loan.
- The salary and disability salary of the individual from where he / she works constitute the guarantee of the loan. For this reason, there should be no foreclosure above the salary.
- The applicant who has applied for a disability housing loan should have a low credit rating, a clean credit record and have not been given execution before.
- Since the mental disability is not covered by the disability housing loan, the person applying for the loan must be physically disabled.
- Individuals with disabilities who apply for a disability housing loan must have a healthy life.
- During the death process, people with disabilities with severe illness cannot use housing loans.
- The common condition that banks demand from the person in disability housing loan is that the person applying for disability withdraws the disability salary from the bank to which he applies for a loan.
How to apply for a disability housing loan?
Individuals wishing to apply for a disability housing loan are firstly checked for eligibility. If there are special conditions of the bank for application, it is learned by going to one of the banks that give disabled housing loans. Then, the eligible persons take the necessary documents to the bank and apply for a disability housing loan.
Banks expect the individual to apply by applying to the bank. Thus, loans with lower interest rates can be withdrawn from general housing loan calculations.
Visit our page to find out how much down payment is paid when using a housing loan.
Which documents are required for disabled housing loan?
Some documents are requested from individuals who apply for housing loans with disabilities. The required documents may vary according to the banks. However, there are also documents requested by the banks as partners. These documents include;
- disability status report,
- certificate of income,
- document showing the insurance status.